Our Consultation and Diagnostic Service
A Unique and Pioneering Diagnostic ExperiencE. Irrespective of which clinician you see here at our Henley In Arden clinic, you'll be taken through the following detailed diagnostic steps...
When you arrive you will be welcomed by one of our secretaries and asked to complete a detailed questionnaire designed to create a picture of your overall health and wellbeing.
Your clinician will then carry out a private consultation and examination. We begin by taking a thorough history of your complaint, and any other associated symptoms, as well as a full past medical history, family history and history of other factors which can influence the genesis of your complaint.
This will be followed by a comprehensive physical examination consisting of: orthopaedic, neurological, postural, and gait evaluation. It is this unique and pioneering approach to examination that allows us to identify the factors that have either (A) contributed to the development / continuation of your problem, or, (B) may predispose you to the development of future concerns.
If you require any further tests, such as Blood tests, or investigative imaging (i.e an X-ray, MRI scan, Ultrasound scan etc.) you will be referred to the appropriate specialist for these investigations.
Confidential Clinical Report of Findings
Subsequent to your Consultation and Diagnostic Appointment, we will take time to evaluate the findings of your case, and formulate an appropriate tailored plan of management. On your second visit to the clinic we'll take the time to sit down with you and discuss our conclusions in full. We'll let you know:
A Diagnosis of your complaint: What it is and what’s causing it...
A Prognosis of your case: How it’s expected to progress / develop, or, how long it will take to get better...
An explanation of the Proposed Treatment (should we deem ourselves suitable for the management of your complaint). This will inform you of:
- What we can do to help.
- What you'll be able to do, in order to help yourself.
- What results you can expect.
- The rate at which you can expect these results.
- What this result will cost you in time and money. 'We aim to operate a policy of full financial transparency. Therefore, all costs involved in the management of your case will be made known to you from the onset.' Click here to see 'Our Costs'
- If we feel that your complaint would be better managed by another clinician, the appropriate referral to that clinician will be made without delay.